[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2017.13: Sorting of Allocations / Assignments by org-id in ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jul 6 11:26:28 EDT 2017

Today we issued our response to ACSP 2017.13: Sorting of Allocations /
Assignments by org-id in ARIN Online.

The full text is of the suggestion is available at:
https://arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-13.html

Response:

ARIN Online does currently allow users to search for their resources by
ORG ID. Our page design can be improved to better help users know this
feature is available. In addition to looking into that improvement, we
will also evaluate sort functionality for the "view and manage your
networks" screen when multiple ORG IDs are listed. This work will likely
be completed in two separate phases, with the first improvement targeted
for release during Q4 of 2017.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services