[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP - 2016.8: ARIN Online Dashboard Improvements

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon May 16 09:33:53 EDT 2016

ARIN received a new ACSP, numbered 2016.8 upon confirmed receipt, and we
are currently formulating our response to the author.  The text of the
suggestion is as follows:

POCs. I (thought I) have been faithful in validating POCs as I receive
notices, but I had no idea that I had four unvalidated POCs.

Is it possible that when a validation email is sent, that both in the
email and on landing page for that reminder email, that the other
unvalidated POCs are listed – just some way to be reminded of all the
outstanding POCs?

Value to Community: More POCs are validated

Regards,

Communications and Member Services