[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2016.7: New PDP video for ARIN meetings

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon May 16 09:17:56 EDT 2016

ARIN has provided a response to the author of ACSP 2016.7: New PDP video
for ARIN meetings:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2016-07.html

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2016.7 upon confirmed receipt,
asking that ARIN produce an updated video about the PDP for use at ARIN
meetings.

In the past we have played videos from ARIN¹s library at the Info Center
in the break area during ARIN meetings, we are happy to investigate new
ways to incorporate our educational videos at ARIN meetings to help
first time attendees. The PDP video is due for a refresh, and we believe
we can fit production in our work schedule during the remainder of 2016.

We thank you for your suggestion, and will leave it open until a new
video is delivered.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services