[ARIN-Suggestions] Closing ACSP 2013.8 and 2012.2

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Oct 2 13:39:03 EDT 2015

The following suggestions were completed as part of ARIN's software
deployment on 12 September 2015.

Suggestion 2013.8: Deploy Two-Factor Authentication

I propose that ARIN deploy two factor authentication across as many
systems as practical. I would suggest giving non-staff multiple options
including Smartphone support, hardware tokens, and possibly SMS backup.
The system should be a "one to many" in cases with individuals having
multiple ORG's.

Suggestion 2012.2: Web-Based Whois Results Improvement

On the webbased whois search, display the item that you searched for at
the top of the results page. If you are doing multiple look ups a day
over several days, in several tabs, its easy to forget the initial
element you looked up. For example, I looked up this IP: 65.198.209.59
and get http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-63-116-243-0-1/pft but no
where on the search results page does it tell you what you looked up. If
you look away from the screen/tab you have nothing to jog your memory
about what you were doing. It's a little thing I know.. but I can't be
the only one!

These suggestions have been closed.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services