[ARIN-Suggestions] Update on ACSP 2015.15

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 1 16:35:30 EDT 2015

The following response was provided to the author of ACSP 2015.15:
Improvements to SSL Security for whois.arin.net

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2015.15 upon confirmed receipt.
Upon investigation, we discovered changing the Diffie-Hellman (DH) key
parameter is a configuration change that is not currently supported by
the vendor-supplied solution we use to front our directory service
applications. We are investigating our options for this improvement with
our vendor. We will make the change once the vendor delivers a solution
that is tested and proven to work.

As part of our third-party security audits, we require analysis and
reporting of our SSL-based services.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. This suggestion
will remain open until a solution is in place.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services