[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2013.28 - POC VALIDATION MESSAGE REMOVAL UPON VALIDATION

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Nov 18 14:01:23 EST 2013

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2013.28. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion remains
open and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-28.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

POC Validation Messages on my ARIN Online "Message Center" should be
removed automatically once the POC is validated.

This is especially true in the case of a role POC where it is likely
that person A will have validated the contact long before person B even
logs into ARIN online to see the message sitting in their inbox. The
presence of a "Message Waiting" flag upon logging into ARIN online
creates an unnecessary duplication of effort across all of the
representatives attached to the role POC because each one has to go in
and check the message, then check that the POC has been validated.

*Response:*

Thank you for your suggestion, which was numbered 2013.28 upon receipt.
This suggestion is reasonable and we plan on adding it to the list of
outstanding projects awaiting prioritization found at:
https://www.arin.net/features/#tbd

Please note that we will be consulting the ARIN community to help access
prioritization of improvements of existing systems, as well as
additional services that the community desires. This will be fed back
into ARIN's planning process for scheduling development resources to
complete the suggestion.

ARIN will keep this suggestion open until it is completed.