[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2013.26 - SUGGESTED API RESPONSE

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Nov 4 17:21:45 EST 2013

ARIN has issued its response to ACSP Suggestion 2013.26. The suggestion
and response text are provided below. This suggestion is now closed and
is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-26.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

Our automated systems recently attempted to pass "N/" as a "State" field
for a registration to a London, UK address. The API returned a 500
error, E_UNSPECIFIED, rather than returning 400/E_ENTITY_VALIDATION, or
something more explanatory. This temporarily led us to believe it was a
problem with the service rather than a problem with the data.

*Response:*

Your suggestion has been redirected to ARIN's technical discussion list
as we believe your issue fits more appropriately in this forum.

Please subscribe to arin-tech-discuss at arin.net as found on:
https://www.arin.net/participate/mailing_lists/index.html

This suggestion is now closed.