[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2011.21: ARIN ONLINE USER INTERFACE

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Feb 1 17:58:43 EST 2013

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2011.21. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion remains
open and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2011-21.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

So: Officially, three suggestions:

1. Immediately bring back resource request templates for the convenience
of those of us
who understand and liked them.

2. Fix the deficiencies mentioned above in the ARIN on-line process.

3. Spend some time having a good UI designer go through ARIN on-line with
a fine-tooth
comb and generally improve the over all user experience.

BACKGROUND:

Per Mark Kosters:

Hi Owen

I have two suggestions for you. One is to create a ACSP to improve the
interaction. Another is to start a discussion on arin-tech-discuss as ARIN
engineers hang out there. I think opening it up for discussion would be a
good thing.

It is up to you.

Mark