[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-171 Section 8.4Modifications:ASNandlegacy resources

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Jun 11 20:33:17 EDT 2012

On Jun 11, 2012, at 8:20 PM, Mike Burns wrote:

> I think the argument about property rights for legacy space is germane to this list, and we run the risks of creating policy in contravention of the law if we don't fully understand each point of view.

Mike -

  As noted, ARIN already has adequate counsel to provide
  legal advice regarding policy changes.  Please feel free
  to propose any policy changes as desired.

  As has been noted previously, it will not be this list,
  but courtrooms where such matters are decided.

Best,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO