[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - March 2011

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:58:43 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 20:40, Scott Leibrand <scottleibrand at gmail.com> wrote:
..
> But I'm more interested in those who aren't sure if they want to
> be in the ARIN system
> I'd rather make it as easy as possible for such folks to transfer
> their space to someone who needs it, is willing to pay for it, and is
> willing to work within the system (under RSA).

I agree with Owen, and if those organizations want to
and intend to work with(in) the ARIN processes they
should expect to have to sign the agreements that
state so accordingly (the (L)RSA).  While honest people
may disagree, it is my opinion that the LRSA is not
onerous (if one's goal is the be part of the community).
The time for dithering is approaching an end.

Gary