[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2011-1 - Inter-RIRTransfers -Shepherd's Inquiry

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Jun 23 12:31:21 EDT 2011

This falls back to the argument that illicit drug sales are going to happen anyway and we can't stop them so we should legislate and tax them.  I personally don't buy that argument and I refuse to believe that we should facilitate a bad practice just because it is inevitable.

The majority of drivers break speed limit laws, yet I still feel speed limit laws are good and necessary.  Even if rules don't completely eradicate a problem the existence of the rules can ameliorate the problem.