[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2011-1 - Inter-RIR Transfers - Shepherd's Inquiry

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 09:29, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at> wrote:
> With the current commentary in the thread offers a much different
> picture. If you're saying that today and commenting on this proposal
> now we have consensus. you are incorrect.

You're saying that we should give four active voices today more weight
then the 116 folks that showed up in San Juan? While I deeply respect
all the opinions stated in this thread, I have a hard time ignoring 41
people because 4 say I should.

We obviously won't agree so I'll leave the debate on consensus here.