[arin-ppml] Fraud or not?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette
<rfg at>wrote:

> says that AS10912 belongs to Internap.
> says that there ain't no such AS.
> So, should I file a formal report charging Internap with fradulent use
> of resources that are not actually assigned to them?  Or is it more
> likely that ARIN has simply (and entirely) misplaced the WHOIS record
> for AS10912?

It looks like it's only the traditional whois tool that is failing.  The web
tool at reports it as part of INTERNAP-BLK, which covers ASNs 10910
- 10913.

I suspect your message will be enough to get ARIN to fix the whois port 43
service shortly.  :-)