[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - October 2010

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:34:47 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Hannigan, Martin <marty at akamai.com> wrote:

> I do believe that the two reasons presented for the tabling of one of the
> proposals on the AC docket are weak to say the least. That is the only
> issue
> at hand and worthy of discussion. Otherwise, we're going in circles and we
> may as well not bother.

Would you care to address the question of whether we should wait until each
RIR has had a chance to discuss the proposal at a public meeting before we
send it on to last call and then to the board?

I support this proposal, but I think it has a better chance of success if we
work to accept input from the other regions.  IMO that was our (my) biggest
failing with 2009-3: we passed the modified version it in our region, but
never brought the modified version up for discussion anywhere else.

Thanks,
Scott