[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - October 2010

Hannigan, Martin marty at akamai.com
Wed Oct 13 17:26:58 EDT 2010

On 10/13/10 5:15 PM, "Sweeting, John" <john.sweeting at twcable.com> wrote:

> Marty, I assure you there is no other implications whatsoever. There was a
> problem with the text in several AC member's mind and we were informed that
> the problem was about to be resolved. The motion to table was made, seconded
> and accepted unanimously. There really is nothing more to it than that.

Let's back up. I made a single comment with respect to an observation that I
made concerning the tabling of a proposal in light of consensus. You guys
circled the wagons in response. That's fine, but continually implying that I
might think that there is some conspiracy or some other underhanded dealing
is not accurate. I don't believe either.

I do believe that the two reasons presented for the tabling of one of the
proposals on the AC docket are weak to say the least. That is the only issue
at hand and worthy of discussion. Otherwise, we're going in circles and we
may as well not bother.

Best,

-M<