[arin-ppml] Audits

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Nov 6 14:44:44 EDT 2010

Jack -

Thank you - you've very articulately summarized the situation that ARIN faces at present in performing number resource reviews.

ARIN will exercise any degree of review & investigation that the community specifies in policy, but absent such we must be conservative in our actions in changing resource entries less we endorse incorrect data, harm innocent parties, and create undue risk for the organization and the very resources we administer.

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN