[arin-ppml] Revised -- Policy Proposal 2009-4: IPv4 RecoveryFund

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Apr 13 18:07:29 EDT 2009

NOT publicizing it is even more effective, as people invariably
assume it's more expensive than it really is.

Which do you immediately assume is more expensive?

An expensive
snooty restaurant with a 5 star cook that charges $60 a steak?
Or an expensive snooty restaurant with a 5 star cook that doesn't
put the prices on the menu and has the attitude that if you have
to ask, you cannot afford it.

Ted