[arin-ppml] Alternative to arbitrary transfers

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Tue Apr 7 00:09:35 EDT 2009

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

It wasn't necessarily a lie.  It could have been completely
legit at the time.  May A is cutting back and has closed a bunch
of facilities.  Maybe A has acquired X, Y and Z and has renumbered
or consolidated so it only needs one or two of the original 4.
Maybe A is using RFC1988 or IPv6 internally and no longer needs
all its original allocation.

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.