[ppml] Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a mailing list when we are unable to speak?

Colin Alston colin at thusa.co.za
Wed Jul 25 03:14:40 EDT 2007

On 21/07/2007 01:11 Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> No, I haven't noticed - Russ Housley is still IETF chair, you have been
> complaining about him and the patented TLS issue for a couple years, now.

This whole argument is almost as old as those over the Gaza-strip. At
least though if it were over something of life threatening importance
people might be interesting - I'm quite bored though.

Frankly, if people are able to debate a no-win argument for this
length of time (I saw it going on about 2 years back when I was on the
IETF list briefly) they must have a great deal of spare time.

I'm tempted to ramble along the lines of "Peace my bothers, we must
work together in these troubled times of IPv4 extinction", but rather
pretend I didn't...

Thanks for the sum of events so far Leo.

--
Colin Alston <colin at thusa.co.za>     ______
Linux & Internet Services           /\_\_\_\