[ppml] Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a mailing list when we are unable to speak?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Jul 20 19:11:29 EDT 2007

No, I haven't noticed - Russ Housley is still IETF chair, you have been
complaining about him and the patented TLS issue for a couple years, now.
Mind naming some names of people you've "outed" who are resigning?

And as for the 130.105.36.66 being blocked, from what I can see that
class A is being advertised with an AS belonging to a company that
has a PO Box for an address, and your e-mail address using a domain name,
av8.com that has no website.  Looks pretty spammy to me!

Don't you think you might possibly have just a bit more credibility
if you had a street address and a website like every other normal
company?  Just a thought!  And while you might think Aivation to be a clever
play on the word Aviation, to the rest of us it just looks like a spelling
error.

My apologies to the rest of the list for feeding the troll.

Ted