[ppml] Metric for rejecting policy proposals: AC candidate question

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Sat Oct 7 00:42:23 EDT 2006

I did not write the draft.  Really. I was vocal in the IDR Working
Group to say that we should conduct a working group last call and get
the document to the IESG for publication. This happened. I believe
that the timelines to 2010 are tight and we do need to plan ahead. I
did not forsee that the IESG process with respect to this draft would
be interminable.

Geoff