[ppml] Proposed Policy: 4-Byte AS Number Policy Proposal

Andrew Dul andrew.dul at quark.net
Mon Dec 12 13:08:38 EST 2005

Suppose I wanted, for some reason, an AS from the old 2-byte space.  Could I request one?   Or maybe I wanted a 4-byte for another reason could I request one be allocated from that range?

Mostly I just asking the question, since moving to a 4-byte world seems to be a pretty big step and we should try and cover the various cases that are going to develop from this change.

Andrew