[arin-discuss] [arin-announce] Community Consultation: Future Direction for the ARIN Fee Schedule

Mike Horwath drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Wed Oct 15 09:19:21 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:21:59PM -0700, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> ARIN exists because we wanted it to exist, because originally IP
> blocks were assigned off a spiral notebook

Well, I don't know about this 'we' thing you are talking about.

I was in the business from 1993 to 2013 and I don't remember anyone
asking me if I wanted ARIN (as it stands then, or today).

I have been on the outside for a year and the same kinds of bitching
goes on, some new, some old.

But back to the trolling we go (and you are welcome to search archives
for my previous commentary to and about ARIN).

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via drechsau at Geeks.ORG