[arin-discuss] Implementing IPv6

Jawaid Bazyar Jawaid.Bazyar at forethought.net
Wed Feb 27 15:56:37 EST 2013

Yeah, once again the backbone guys have no idea what actually has to
happen inside enterprise networks to have working Internet services. :-)

--

Jawaid Bazyar

President

ph 303.815.1814

fax 303.815.1001

Jawaid.Bazyar at foreThought.net <email:Jawaid.Bazyar at foreThought.net>
	<http://www.foreThought.net>
Note our new address: 2347 Curtis St, Denver CO 80205