[arin-discuss] Message Reposting Issue Resolved

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Sep 21 15:25:20 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon,

We have received a number of emails about a recent issue on the
arin-discuss mailing list. We have isolated the source of the problem, a
misconfigured subscriber mailserver was reposting old messages to the
list, and we have corrected the issue. We apologize for any
inconvenience and look forward to your continued participation.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this event,
please email postmaster at arin.net

Regards,

Communications and Member Services