[arin-discuss] repeated messages?

Jon Radel jradel at vantage.com
Tue Sep 21 13:26:14 EDT 2010

On 9/21/10 7:22 AM, Randy Carpenter wrote:
> Is there an echo in here?  I have been getting repeats of messages that are many days old.

In honor of my mail of 9/15 being one of the first that they've sent out
3 copies of, via 3 different mx hosts on their network, I've called the
ESC Region 7 help desk to grumble at them.  I didn't bother grumbling
about the fact that both their contact e-mail in whois and postmaster@
are rejected, there's only so much that one can achieve in a single day.

The help desk claims the issue is being worked on.  You can reach them
at 903-988-6940.

--
Jon Radel