[arin-discuss] Dean -vs- Eddy... again.

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Sat May 31 10:43:17 EDT 2008

> I am once again having to respond to irrelevant personal attacks just to
> set the record straight.

Although I'm a relative newbie here, I'm curious to know that if what is
said you consider irrelevant, why bother responding at all...?

What I mean is, if they are irrelevant to you, then they more than likely
will be irrelevant to others. Why not just let the record straighten
itself?

I would think that responding to 'irrelevant' comments would just
instigate further 'irrelevant' comments...no?

Steve