[arin-discuss] Importance of Corporate Governance

Jeremy Anthony Kinsey jer at mia.net
Wed Feb 6 13:25:03 EST 2008

On Feb 6, 2008, at 9:50 AM, Chad Kissinger wrote:

> I second the idea of having some way for the list members to vote on
> killing a thread/list membership... you can be a member of ARIN and
> participate, but if you're going to shout endlessly and baselessly,
> the rest of us should be able to say shut up.

That is where a VB forum comes in handy, so you can pick and choose
the threads you want to be involved in.

Can we assume that the useless banter on the subject will subside with
the temporary ban?  I would think it only fair to continue banning
others that perpetuate this after one of the parties of the
conversation was removed.

Regards,
Jeremy Anthony Kinsey
  e-mail: jer at mia.net