[arin-discuss] Importance of Corporate Governance

Todd Underwood todd-arin at renesys.com
Tue Feb 5 11:15:24 EST 2008

mel,

your humo(u)r bone is malfunctioning.  i suggest you seek
comical-medical attention. :-)

> Oh good grief! Dean has not accused anyone of being a "murderer, drug
> dealer international criminal mastermind" in these discussions. This
> one

no, but he has accused paul vixie, one of the most vehement anti-spam
activists and engineers of being a commercial spammer.  it's almost as
funny.  not quite.  my joke was funnier.

> responded in this mode. Who knows? Maybe he will sue you. But I'm sure
> that he won't do it without a complete investigation and compilation of
> enough evidence to have a reasonable expectation of at least recovering
> his legal expenses.

i'm not sure why you are sure of that.  the evidence is to the
contrary.

to each his/her own.

t.