[arin-discuss] Importance of Corporate Governance

Alvin Starr alvin at Iplink.net
Tue Feb 5 23:58:49 EST 2008

Wow.
What did you do to piss Dean off?
Did you steal his wife or girlfriend/boyfriend?

Paul Vixie wrote:
>>> It would seem to me if Dean was spaming us all with a "bunch of lies",
>>> this issue would already have been addressed with the truth and the
>>> discussion would be over.  I guess the question I
>>>
>> it has been.  dozens and dozens of times of the years.  dean is playing the
>> neo-con playbook: just repeat the same lies and wait until peopel get tired
>> of correcting them.
>>

> about once a year i make a point of re-rejecting mr. anderson's various claims
> about my alleged organized crime background, just in case someone new to the
> situation concludes that mr. anderson's unsubstantiated claims against me must
> be true if nobody's bothering to dispute them.  this year it was january, and
> occurred on both this mailing list:

[snip]

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974