[arin-discuss] Suggestion to resolve the ARIN dispute

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Tue Feb 5 20:53:27 EST 2008

At 8:43 PM -0500 2/5/08, Dean Anderson wrote:
>Curran doesn't say Steve Ryan is the name of the attorney. Curran says I
>should ask the Law Firm or Ryan for the name.
>
>When Curran says "Attorney So-and-so wrote the opinion I posted", then
>we have a name.  Until then, we have obfuscation and frivolousness that
>is inconsistent with the role of Board Member.

My apologies for any confusion that this matter has caused you.

I wrote the statement that was posted.  I wrote it after looking into the
matter, and upon reading materials prepared by Steve Ryan and other
members of his firm, who are retained as counsel to ARIN and whose
guidance is subject to privilege.  I refer to Steve Ryan for any additional
detail you require, for obvious reasons.

/John