[arin-discuss] Suggestion to resolve the ARIN dispute

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Tue Feb 5 20:43:50 EST 2008

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> "...Feel free to contact (McDermott Will & Emery LLP)
> them for details or Mr. Steve Ryan of said firm if you need a
> single name...."
>
> Dean, you claimed once you got the name of the lawyer, you
> would have your lawyer call him with a conference call.   You
> have been given it twice now.  Either carry out what you said
> you would do, or kindly shut up.

Curran doesn't say Steve Ryan is the name of the attorney. Curran says I
should ask the Law Firm or Ryan for the name.

When Curran says "Attorney So-and-so wrote the opinion I posted", then
we have a name.  Until then, we have obfuscation and frivolousness that
is inconsistent with the role of Board Member.

		--Dean

617 344 9000