[arin-discuss] Suggestion to resolve the ARIN dispute

Todd Underwood todd-arin at renesys.com
Tue Feb 5 16:26:47 EST 2008

mel, all,

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 01:43:37PM -0700, Stotyn, Mel wrote:

> I think we need resolution of whether a quorum is necessary. I don't
> think that there is agreement yet. If Dean's lawyer talks to ARIN's
> lawyer, perhaps we will then know.

arin, in the form of curran, already offered a resolution to this
issue:

no.

this answer was arrived by arin management asking arin counsel for an
opinion on the issues that anderson raised.

we're done.

if you disagree, then re-raise the issue with management with a
different set of facts.  or if you don't like that, please file a
claim in the appropriate court of law.

can we talk about anything else now.  please?

t.