[arin-discuss] No quorum in last election

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Tue Feb 5 05:14:37 EST 2008

> The _name_ of your attorney is not confidential, nor can you
> refuse to disclose that attorney who gave you the advice when
> you assert "advice of attorney" as a defense of your actions.

What a load of hot air!

When will somebody report Dean to his state bar association for
practicing law without a licence?

In the statement above he is clearly arguing a legal position, and
although we are not qualified judges, neither is he a qualified lawyer.

For that matter, the ARIN-discuss mailing list is not a recognised
court.

--Michael Dillon