[arin-discuss] No quorum in last election

Stotyn, Mel mstotyn at enmax.com
Tue Feb 5 10:35:51 EST 2008

>> The _name_ of your attorney is not confidential, nor can you refuse
>> disclose that attorney who gave you the advice when you assert
"advice
>> of attorney" as a defense of your actions.

> What a load of hot air!
> When will somebody report Dean to his state bar association for
practicing law without a licence?
> In the statement above he is clearly arguing a legal position, and
although we are not qualified judges, neither is he > a qualified
lawyer.
> For that matter, the ARIN-discuss mailing list is not a recognised
court.

> --Michael Dillon

I can see where the hot air is coming from. It isn't Dean. The lawyers
name needn't be confidential. Therefore, it is ARIN principals that are
causing the extra mailing list traffic by their obfuscation. Just answer
the questions, clearly and concisely. Then Dean will have what he needs
and so will those of us who actually do believe in democracy rather than
gamesmanship. Delaying tactics, obfuscations and Dean-bating makes me
wonder more and more whether some members of the ARIN board do have
something to hide from the membership.

Mel Stotyn

This e-mail message is intended only for the person(s) named above and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
person named or have not been authorized by them to access their mail,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any
attachments without reading, saving, or forwarding.