[arin-discuss] No quorum in last election

Mike Lieberman Mike at netwright.net
Mon Feb 4 10:46:40 EST 2008

John,
	Thanks for that input. Can you explain why the chair of the board
stated otherwise in an email a few days ago? I have been following the
thread, including the discussion of 990 members who might be in bankruptcy
(meaningless) and discussions of sub-paragraphs where quorum is defined and
where it is not. Your post states that all such previous statements -
including from ARIN's on board are wrong.
	I have now gone to the by-laws and read them. My only question is -
why has so much time been spend on this thread when the by-laws are indeed
as you stated and so clearly not what was being argued (on both sides)?

Mike Lieberman