[arin-discuss] ARIN Travel

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Fri Nov 2 14:25:56 EDT 2007

At 11:14 AM -0700 11/2/07, G.Hiscott wrote:
>Does that mean it will help arin to get members converted to IPV6 faster ?

So we've got a global community building products and services
based on "The Internet", and the majority are aware how the
Internet and IP protocol suite works but unaware of the chance
that they will not be able to generally obtain IPv4 address space
(as it's been in the past) from the registries in 3 or 4 years.

The community that we reach via this mailing list, and the
various meetings are all aware of this, but wouldn't it be a
wise idea to raise the possibility to other folks who might be
basing their future offerings exclusively on IPv4 connected
Internet users?

/John