[arin-discuss] Legacy RSA

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Fri Nov 2 14:06:10 EDT 2007

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 01:39:20PM -0400, Dean Anderson wrote:
> There may indeed be tradeshows where ARIN can be effective. VON is
> certainly not one of them.  ARIN Management should make better choices.

Then run for the board and, if elected, make them change course.
Personally, I don't mind that they showed up at VON.  More outreach
in any technical forum that utilizes IP resources is fine with me.

Unless you are willing to run for the board and try to make a
difference, this entire line of discussion is pretty much useless.  I
now understand that you believe that ARIN's booth at VON was useless.
I don't think you'll convince many people of that position, and no one
is likely to convince you that you are incorrect.

Let's drop this point and move along, since all we're going to acheive
is more disagreement on this topic.  Agree to disagree and let it go,
please.

-David