[arin-discuss] Multihomeping proof for IP space request

Mike Dewaele Mike.Dewaele at caretechsolutions.com
Wed Apr 26 15:02:05 EDT 2006

I will give an answer from my recent experience in our acquisition of
our AS number and address space. I was made to wait until I was dual
homed.

The dual Homing requirement raises a new question for me based on ATT's
recent merger/acquisition with/of SBC. Though they have not yet merged
networks I suspect they will one day. Will this negatively impact my
dual homed status? Surely I am not the only one out here who was dual
homed with ATT and SBC before the merger.

BONUS QUESTION: How many mergers are we away from where we were 30 years
ago?

Mike Dewaele
Caretech Solutions Inc.