Comments on Name Based Virtualk Hosting Policy Recommendation

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Wed May 9 13:14:26 EDT 2001

Please do not be confused. ARIN is not going to review the request but
rather the technical reasons being supplied so that wheels can be set in
motion to either solve the technical reasons (not necessarily something that
ARIN will do, but the Internet community as a whole) or accept the fact that
it is an issue that cannot be resolved and allow that to stand in the future
as an acceptable reason for using IP-based webhosting. No where is it
inferred that ARIN will refuse address space based on the technical
justification at this time.