WebHosting Policy approval recommendation

Clay Clay at exodus.net
Thu May 3 12:56:08 EDT 2001

Nope...

I think there should be room for the ISP or upstream to determine (filter)
tech-just.
It may sound a little broad but it allows for application of common-sense
for localized special issues that could never be entirely
quantified/qualified in a highly detailed policy.  This gives the Upstream
room to do their job, and I like that.

-Clay