WebHosting Policy approval recommendation

Clay Clay at exodus.net
Wed May 2 21:41:02 EDT 2001

Wow, I didn't think I would be able to say this but...This looks great!  :-)

I recommend this policy for approval.

That is a Yeah vote.

Clayton Lambert
Compliance Services Director
Exodus Communications

POLICY

When an ISP submits a request for IP address space to be used for IP-based
web hosting, they will supply technical justification for this practice.
ARIN will collect this data for review of the policy in light of operational
experience.