ARIN Justified...

Clayton Lambert Clay at exodus.net
Wed Jan 10 13:53:44 EST 2001

This is exactly the way that it is now.  Exodus goes to great lengths to
document and justify the IP address allocations that we consume.  It is an
EXTREMELY unbalanced environment to compete in, when others in our industry
have been assigned MULITPLE /8s and /16s in the past...enough such that
almost any amount of IP space can be assigned to their Customers (the same
ones we compete for)...Yet we adhere to strict standards in order to
continue our ability to supply our Customers with IP space.

Interesting angle.  Infact, it makes a strong argument for IP policy
controls that do indeed require justification and supporting documentation.

-Clay