ARIN Justified...

Simon simon at optinet.com
Sun Jan 7 15:58:06 EST 2001

I personally submit our website to search engines. Most major ones started supplying Host: domain.com header over 1
year ago. Yahoo, Altavista, Infoseek, and others. Right now, most probably all major search engines support it. The
problem is getting banned by the IP, not submitting and getting listed.

-Simon