ARIN Justified...

Mark Strother marks at paconline.net
Thu Jan 4 15:54:21 EST 2001

Stephen is right. For us the biggest issue is billing. We collect billing
data using NetFlow and export the data to our accounting and billing
software based on IP address.

It would take a lot of work/money to migrate from this system.

Mark Strother
President, Pacific Online
Phone: (604) 638-6010
Fax: (604) 638-6020