Need for numbers related to Hosting

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Thu Jan 4 14:40:54 EST 2001

The point was not to nit pick your verbage, but to express my concern for
recommending policy to the BoT based upon analysis devoid of fact which
fairly represents the problem and the urgency of remedy.  We can look at the
overall depletion of the v4 address space and speculate on its demise and
consequences.  I have seen absolutely no numbers associated with this
problem that suggests a magnitude and trend.
Bill Darte