Things that need to be addressed

Bryan Socha byans at ugo.com
Mon Oct 23 10:22:41 EDT 2000

I think both points are valid..  Why are why even looking at policy changes,
who these policy changes should effect and what exceptions are their to the
policy...

To start off what the exceptions should be...:
   - The blocking software, netnanny, etc..  Especially with the new bill up
for vote requiring all libraries to install blocking software or they will
not recieve government money for funding.