Last Call for Comment on New IPv6 Policy

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Tue May 8 09:54:58 EDT 2001

I have to agree with Bill on this issue.  I do agree that the recommendation
to approve exists relative to the content of the ID reviewed.  Future
documents may form the basis for the recommendation, but not without review
for consistency with the original.  This process is of course what the
policy is all about anyway (as worded). It suggests that there be continual
revisitation, so I see nothing wrong here.
bd