ARIN IPv6 Policy

Brian E Carpenter brian at hursley.ibm.com
Mon Mar 12 13:34:38 EST 2001

Steve is correct. If you remember, in the ARIN meeting last Sept. where I
spoke, the question of how allocation is done above the /48 boundary
was very briefly mentioned as something that is *not* addressed by the
IAB/IESG draft under discussion. That's not to say it isn't important,
but it's a separate question from recommending /48 allocations for sites.

  Brian