[Services-wg] ARIN Services WG and CKN-23 Proposal Next Steps (was: Re: CKN23-ARIN thoughts)

David Huberman daveid at panix.com
Fri Jan 27 11:13:55 EST 2017

I kind of felt like that in our discussions, the role of the WG members was to simply advise; to give our thoughtful and considered opinions to the staff and Board.  I don't feel like we need to formally recommend anything.  We are here for you - the staff and Board - as a technical sounding board.  We ain't nobody. :)

Just my opinion.   (A) sounds fine to me.

Sent from my iPhone